Round 1: The round 1 contains aptitude, reasoning, verbal. After submitting these three sections the cut off mark was checked and if you have reached your cut off automatically it will be redirected to coding section.
The coding section consists of 2 programs. to get shortlisted from this coding section you have to solve and get an output for at-least 1 question(all the test cases should be passed) otherwise you should get partial outputs for 2 questions.
Round 2: I got selected for next round. Round 2 is technical HR. You can be from any of the domain but you should have knowledge in programming languages. The interviewer asked me to tell about myself . Then he started me to ask questions in C and C++ languages. The OOPS concepts are the most important one. I don’t have much Knowledge in oops concepts and so I was rejected.
Round 3: I didn’t attend round 3. but some of my friends told that it is like a general HR.
- Mindtree Interview Experience | On-Campus Drive
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.