Mindtree Interview Experience (Virtual Interview)
Round 1: Round 1 contains aptitude, reasoning, verbal, and coding. This round was taken on the Mettle platform. The questions were of medium level. The coding section consists of 2 programs. To get shortlisted from this coding section you have to solve and get an output for at-least 1 question. Coding was also of medium level. One question of Arrays and other of Strings.
Round 2:(Tech Interview): It was a virtual interview. We were given timing a day before the interview. This interview lasted for 55 min as I was the last candidate for others it lasted for only 30 min.
So the Interview started with a brief introduction of the interviewer, and then he asked me to introduce myself in brief.
- Then the following questions were asked:
- Tell me about your project.
- Tell me about your internship and the tech stack you worked on.
- Asked me my favorite subjects. I answered OS and DBMS and then he asked me questions related to it.
- What is Normalization and forms of normalization?
- What are the ACID properties?
- Keys in DBMS.
- What are a thread, process, and kernel?
- What is Deadlock and Conditions of deadlock?
- Write a code to add nodes and delete nodes in the linked list. Complete program.
- He asked me the basics of Stack and queue.
- Asked me questions related to pointers. Mainly output questions.
- Pillars of OOPs and Pure Virtual function.
Lastly any questions? (Do ask a question to the interviewer. Never say No)
Round 3(HR interview): After 20 Min I got a call for the HR interview.
They asked me to Introduce, reallocation, family background, and what Tech stack I was interested in. He even asked me about my internship project and whether I have a PAN card or not.
It was a very friendly Conversation.
For the Technical questions, you can prefer GFG. I did all my preparations from GeeksforGeeks. All the best!