It was an On-campus drive. There were a total of 3 rounds in the selection process.
Round 1: Round 1 is a written test. A written test was conducted on the Amcat Portal. There were a total of 4 Sections Aptitude, Logical, English, and the Coding Section. One can reach the coding section when he/she clears the Aptitude, Reasoning & English section. The coding section consists of 2 programming questions. The level of written test is moderate. You’ve to perform well in all those three sections then only you can reach up to the last section which is the coding section.
Round 2: I was selected for the 2nd round. This round was a technical round. The level of this round was also moderate. They asked questions to me from the Projects, C, DBMS, and SQL, two programming questions, and some branch-related questions. Questions are listed below which they had asked:-
Q1) Tell me about yourself.
Q2) What does deadlock mean?
Q3) Tell me about one deadlock algorithm.
Q4) What is subnet?
Q5) Tell me about your projects.
Q6) Write a program to convert the lower character into upper character and upper character into lower character without using inbuilt functions.
Q7) Write a program to write all prime numbers in the given range.
Q8) What is a foreign key?
Q9) What is joins?
Q10) Explain all the types of joins.
Q11) Do you want to ask any question from me?
After all these questions he becomes very much impressed with me because I had answered all the questions very clearly. The result was declared after 30 minutes, and I was got selected for the next round.
Round 3: This round was HR round and it was also the last round. This was a general round but they are also looking for good communication skills. The level of this round is moderate. They asked questions like:-
Q1) Tell me about yourself.
Q2) They have asked one puzzle to me.
Q3) Tell me something interesting about you.
Q4) Do you have an offer letter from any other company and what was the package?
Q5) Why do you want to join Mindtree?
Q6) Are you willing to work outside the M.P.?
Q7) Do you have any problem with the bond?
The result of the HR round was declared after a week and I got selected for Mindtree.
Anyone can clear these rounds if he/she is preparing well. I just hope everyone reading this article will take help from this and do the preparation and crack it.
All the best.
- Mindtree interview experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 5 (Pool Campus Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Walk-in Drive)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 190 (Delhi Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 36 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 35 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- Genpact Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.