Mindtree Interview Experience (On-Campus)
The whole recruitment process consisted of three rounds:-
- Aptitude Round: This round was a bit tough. Many got rejected after this round. (I would recommend indiabix.)
- Coding Round: This round consisted of 2 dsa questions and the time limit was 1 hour.
- Technical+HR Interview:
- The first question was straightforward….we were just required to return the number of negative numbers in an array.
- I can’t remember the second question.
Heading on to the interview process…
Technical+HR Interview: The interviewer was very helpful. Just stay confident.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me something about your project.
- What programming language you are most comfortable in. (I said JAVA)
- Explain OOPs in JAVA.(I described what is OOPs and explained the pillars of oops in one line….refer to this article.)
- What is constructor overloading? (read this.)
- Explain Function overloading and function overriding. (read this.)
- What are the different types of data structures you know? Explain them. (you’ll see a diagram when you go through this article…just learn it and read through the paper)
- Explain the difference between ArrayList and list.
- Do you have any knowledge of python? (I said I know the basics)
- He asked what is a tuple.
- What are the different types of data structures in python?
- What are dictionaries in python?
- Do you know SQL?
- What is selected in SQL? Explain it with syntax.
- What different functions can you use with SELECT?
- What are the aggregate functions in SQL?
- That’s it…any questions for me?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...