Mindtree Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
I appeared for Mindtree Off-Campus recruitment in May 2021. It consisted of three rounds:
Round 1(Online Assessment): There were four sections; Programming, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, and Logical ability.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Programming could be done in C/C++ or Java only. I chose C/C++. Test duration was 2 hours.
- The very next day I got a congratulatory mail and was informed about the interview schedule. My Technical interview took place after 3-4 days of receiving the mail.
Round 2(Technical interview):
- The interviewer introduced himself and asked about me.
- Which programming language I was comfortable in? (I replied Python)
- Why have you chosen Python?
- Write logic of checking palindromic strings and deriving Fibonacci sequence.
- A P&C combination problem & a missing term in sequence problem.
- What are data structures and difference between Linear and Non-Linear data structures?
- Explain stack and its operations.
- Explain queue and its operations.
- Practical examples of queue and stack.
- Your project and how it was made?
The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.
Round 3 (HR interview): She first asked about the Covid situation in our area and then asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Your strengths.
- Why Python and was it part of your college course?
- Your responsibilities while doing project and how it was implemented?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What are your hobbies?
- What was the last book you read? What was it about and some learning from it? (This was asked because I had mentioned reading books as a hobby in the previous question).
- When is your academic year ending?
- How was your Technical interview and any learning from it?
- What do you know about Mindtree?
- Do you have any backlogs?
- Do you have PAN card and are ready to relocate?
This interview lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Just answer all the questions confidently but politely, and you will be fine.