Mindtree Interview Experience for Software Engineer C1 (Off-Campus)
Hi, Hope you all are doing great. I applied for Mind Tree(Larsen and Toubro) through Linkedin.
- I received a mail after 3 – 7 working days. There were 3 sections Easy, Medium, and Hard where each section contains two questions. I solved 5 of them and got a TLE on the hard one. Later I got to know that all I had to do was to solve any three of them from each level(My Bad).
- I received a congratulatory mail the next day and I will be having a Technical Round in couple of days. And boom one day I was getting an Automated call from Mind Tree HR that I missed the TR interview and asking me to reschedule it.
I rescheduled it but sadly didn’t receive any information until yesterday. I had my TR round and the interviewer was cool and chill.
Questions asked are:
- Difference between Objected Oriented and Object-Based. (To be frank I didn’t know there was something like object-based until the interviewer asked me).
- Difference between C and Java and between Java and C++.
- Difference between Procedural Language and Object-Oriented Language.
Asked me which language I am comfortable with and I replied with Java as my answer. He asked me about Binary Search and asked me to code it. There was a live code editor that was syncing for every 10 seconds and I had to code in it. (Cake Walk)
- Later asked me about Cloud Computing even though I didn’t mention anything about it in my resume. What is cloud and Why do we need it. He stressed a little bit on Cloud and said Ok if I wasn’t able to answer it. And then asked me will you be able to learn Python and Cloud Computing in span of two months and the Obvious reply was YES.
- Interview was concluded and he asked me to leave the meeting.
- I completed the DSA Self Paced Course by GFG which literally came in handy for all the interviews I took(Wipro, TCS, etc.).
- I am forever grateful for Sandeep Jain Sir. Also I used Interviewbit’s Interview questions for all the main topics I mentioned in my resume. GeeksforGeeks articles on Java really helped me to ace the interviews.
- Things take time. Do it at your own pace. Rome wasn’t built in a Day guys
All the best for your interviews.