Mindtree Interview Experience for Software Engineer C1 (Off-Campus)
I appeared for Mindtree Off-Campus recruitment in May 2021. It consisted of three rounds:
Round 1(Online Assessment): There were four sections; Programming, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, and Logical ability.
- Programming could be done in C/C++ or Java only. I chose C/C++. Test duration was 2 hours.
- The very next day I received a congratulatory mail and was informed about the interview schedule. My Technical interview took place after 12-14 days of receiving the mail.
- The very next day I received a congratulatory mail and was informed about the interview schedule.
Round 2 (Technical Interview):
- Firstly My Interviewer asked me to introduce myself
- Next, she told me you have one unsorted array and I have to sort the array with any algorithm and after that search any element with binary search algorithm.
- Difference between Procedure Oriented Programming v/s Object Oriented Programming .
- Program to count the repetition of particular character in string.
- Convert date from dd-mm-yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy
- Implementation of class, object, constructor with writing program.
- One pseudo output.
- Define Arrray.
- One java program output sequence.
The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.
Round 3 (HR interview): He first asked about the Covid 19 situation in our area and then asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Brief about your internship and what’s your role. and how you manage
- Speak 1 min. on any choice of your topic.
- Strength and weaknesses
- Lastly he asked me 1 & 2 question related to my past work experience as a technical content writer
- Do you have any backlogs?
- Do you have PAN card and are ready to relocate?
This interview lasted for about 15-20 minutes. Just answer all the questions confidently but politely, and you will be fine.