Mindtree Interview Experience 2021
- Tell me about your final year project
- What are the programming languages you know
- What are sorting algorithms you know? (merge sort, bubble sort)
- Write code for it explain
- I want to sort the array according to another array? write code
- Explain mergesort
- TC of all sorting algorithm (best case)
- Find permutations of string ABC, logic
- Print right angle triangle
- About inbuilt functions on string strcmp(), isupper() etc
- And some questions, I directly told using the STL function we can do this.
- Then he says write with that function using for loop.
- One of the logic I am not able to write, I said using this we can find this, In python, it very easy using that function we direct answer.
- So cross-question on that.
- About project
- Basic questions- laptop, pan, backlog, active offers
- Why Mindtree
- What do you know about mind tree
- Why should I hire you
- Do you have any active offers
- Explain about training, joining
- Asked one puzzle question :
- How to cut a cake in 8 pieces with 3 cuts Although I not able to give the correct solution(At last he gives me hint) but he likes the way I figure out the things and approach to solving this.
- I gave a solution, again add some more cases (It were a great conversation)
On day 16 JUN I got selection mail! (too happy)
Thank you so much for reading
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...