This company takes a two round of process (Written+Technical).Matter what is your academic means 10, 12, UG and PG (reputed college with percentage).
Round 1: Duration 1 hr
Written part was in two section(total 40 question) 1st section contain aptitude (20 question) and 2nd section contain technical question(20 question).
- Train problem
- Time and work
- Profit and Loss
- Time distance
- Clock problem
- Filling the Blanks (English problem)
- More Focus on C and Data Structure(Simple input output problem)
- some question based on OS, JAVA and C++;
- Tell me about your self
- ask about your academic percentage
- question on oops concept
- project(it takes 45min)
- if the interviewer asked about your, focus on Database part(how many tables used, how to secure the data etc..)
Note: Hi, everyone (I have given approx 32 company interview, my suggestion is first focus on your resume, what you are written and than after focus on what stuf written in resume everything Know about ).
jokes: I were write about Hobby i.e yoga in the resume(interviewer ask definition of yoga, face blank what i am saying… Hahaha..).
Finally selected Based on Project and Academic:
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience | On Campus
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Lowe's company on campus interview experience
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Internship Interview Experiences Company-Wise
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 3 (On-Campus Intern + FTE)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.