First Round –
1. Explain current project.
2. Mongo DB vs MySQL.
3. Singleton class and its application.
4. Print all pairs with given sum
Second round –
1. Given an integer ‘n’. Return a list of all the possible combinations of balanced paranthesis.
For ex –
Output=[‘()()()’, ‘(())()’, ‘((()))’, ‘()(())’, ‘(()())’]
2. Group Anagrams
After I solved both of them he asked questions related to Microservice architecture, Spring Boot, REST API. REST vs SOAP.
Third round –
Design a Parking Lot system.
1. There should multiple levels in the parking space.
2. Different types of spaces available for different types of vehicles.
Ex – Bike, Car, Truck are 3 types of vehicles then there should be a small, medium and large sized parking space to accommodate these.
3. There should be multiple entries and multiple exits. Assume one-one for each level.
4. There should be a way to find out the nearest space available for any vehicle on any floor.
Figure out the entities.
Draw class diagram.
Identify best suitable design patterns and data structures.
Write code for some particular scenarios.
In the end, he asked me a puzzle – ‘ABCD * 4 = DCBA’ find out the 4 digit number.
Fourth round –
1. Why do you want to switch?
2. Explain Agile methodologies.
3. Types of caching.
4. Microservice vs Monolithic architecture.
5. Discussed current project, scalability and security issues.
6. Ownership and role in current project.
Thank you GeeksForGeeks.
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer-2 | 3+ years experienced
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer (4 Years Experienced)
- Raja Software Interview Experience ( 3+ year Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 78 (Telephonic for IT)
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Lenskart 2+ year Experienced Interview Bangalore
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE (1.5 Year Experienced)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1 year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience |Set 225 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- PayTM Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Druva Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 1 year Experienced for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 233 (1 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 240 (1.5 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 331 (1 Year Experienced for SE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 269 (1 year experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 355 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 23 (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 356 (For 6 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 232 (SDE-1 for 1 Year Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.