Round 1- Group Fly
Approx 100 students gave this round and 20 made to the next round. Selection was made on the basis of time and space complexity
Question 1: Given a double linked list you have given a function Ispalindrome(head, tail) you have to print whether the linked list is palindrome or not . The data of linked list is in integer.
Input 1: 12 -> 11 -> 21
Output 1:- Yes
Explanation: 121121 it’s palindrome
Input 2: 12 -> -5 -> 21
Output 2: No
Explanation: 12-521 consider -(minus) as hyphen
Input 3: 12 -> -5 -> -21
Output 3: Yes
Explanation: 12-5-21 consider -(minus) as hyphen
Question 2: Given an array of integer values you have to output an array consisting of indexes in which the sum of left values is equal to the sum of right values. Function based problem function_name(inputarray [ ]) you have to print the output array.
Input 1: inputarray = [-5, 5, -5]
Output 1:[0, 1, 2]
Explanation at 0th index i.e. inputarray = -5
The sum of left elements are 5+(-5)=0
And there is no element in right therefore sum of right elements is 0 similarly for 1 and 2 index
Input 2: inputarray =[1, 2, 3]
Explanation No such index
Round 2 Technical Interview
20 students gave this round and approx. 10 students cleared it
Given a string you have to exclude all the vowels and determine whether the string is palindrome or not. Solve it by using no extra space and minimum time complexity.
Input 1: inputstring= Vishavjeet
Output 1: No
Explanation removing all vowels from inputstring it becomes Vshvjt and it is not palindrome
Input 2: inputstring= NamaN
Output 2: Yes
Explanation removing all vowels from inputstring it becomes NmN and it is palindrome
Function (inputarray [ ], k)
Given an inputarray of integer values and an integer values k you have to output an array containing minimum value in k values.
Minimum time complexity (O(n))
Input 1: inputarray =[2, 1, -3, 2, -4]
Output :[-3, -3, -4]
Explanation in first kth elements i.e. 2, 1, -3 -3 is minimum in next kth elements i.e. 1, -3, 2 -3 is minimum and in next kth elements i.e. -3, 2, -4
-4 is minimum
I forgot it was based on Kadane’s Algorithm
Round 3 Techical Interview
4-5 students were called for the final round
Given a tree you have to print the tree in preorder without recursion.
Round 4 Last Round
I was not called for this round but the experience was worth to be shared.
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Summer Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.