Whenever We want to get a chance for an interview. First, we have to arrange a referral. Personally, I contacted one of the Microsoft SDE. He posted one LinkedIn post on his profile. I saw that and asked him for referral through the mail. As he said, He got around 1000 emails for a referral from different colleges’ students. After his screening, He gave his referral to only 5 students. Luckily, I was in one of them. After getting a referral, I have to sit for an online coding interview round.
Criteria of selection for referral:
- 7.0+ OGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) & No Pending Backlogs
- Strong DSA & Problem Solving Skills
- Projects & Achievements
- CodeChef & CodeForces Ratings 🙂
Note: Around 11, 000 students were selected for that online round by referrals.
Round 1: This round was held on mettl.com. There was a pool of questions out of which everyone got 3 questions in 1 hr 30 min. The questions were of easy, medium and medium level. I was asked the following:
In this round, I solved 2.5 problems (1= 100%, 2=%100, and 3 = 50% test score). I couldn’t make it to the next round. I was not good at trees and graphs. That cost me in this interview. After this, there were two onsite interviews. One of them was group fly and the last one was HR round.
Hope you like it!
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Off Campus Internship 2020 Summer
- InterviewBit Interview Experience | Off-campus Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for 2021 Summer Internship (Off-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Technology Analyst Summer 2021 Internship (Off-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021 (Off-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Internship | Off-Campus Virtual 2021
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | Virtual On-campus 2020
- Mastercard Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Analyst Internship | On-Campus 2020
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.