Coding Round :
Binary tree was given. Return a tree such that each internal node stores sum of all its child nodes. Each leaf node stores zero.
GD Round for MSIDC :
Reversal of Linked List in groups of K. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
Peripheral Traversal of Binary tree. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
GD Round for MS-IT :
Given numbers from 1 to 1000. Given a specific number, make guesses to reach to that specific number. In each guess, person will tell you specific number is less or more with the guess made. Find the minimum number of guesses.
Each day, Microsoft search engine bing posts some informative image. How will you ensure each day image is different from the beginning of posting? ( Note the word – informative). —–> Do not distinguish on basis of color, texture, background etc. Think in terms of text. Even if orientation is different but text is same then image is same. Don’t think for RGB value either.
F2F Interview :
How will you implement linked list with 1 million nodes? How will you access 999999 th node? Give some optimal design strategy and implementation.
A graph with 1 million nodes. How to handle? http://www.graphviz.org/
Design the technology architecture for bookmyshow application.
Explain your MTP Project.
Asked CSP projects. Thread Library, DOTA Game and Chord implementation.
Round Robin Scheduler Working.
This article is contributed by Surbhi Jain. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Microsoft MSIT Interview Experience | Set 84 (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 88 (For SDE-1)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 37B
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 64 (For SDE-2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 135 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 50