Q1 Write a method to search pattern in a given string; (naive solution) but working code with all edge cases.
Q2 Write a method that accepts 9×9 array of Sudo and returns if it is a valid state of sudoku. (Empty cells denoted by 0’s).
some networking concepts ie. TCP and about my experiences with DB.
Q1 LLD and HLD about a functionality in my project.
Q1 Design a battleship game; wanted all classes and interfaces and method signatures.
Q2 Difference bwn Virtual and physical memory (asked in a twisted way)
Discussions about current project and the work I had done earlier
Design a class whos job is to provide an id to other parts of application, one id can be used by one person at a time.Also the callers will come with an id; our job is to say YES or No to whether he can use it. If some other person came with the same id we have to return false until the first caller is done with it.
I gave him HashSet and array of booleans approach, he wanted something else (kind of bitvectors)
I misinterpreted this questions but still coded it out completely, lol
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.