Q1 Write a method to search pattern in a given string; (naive solution) but working code with all edge cases.
Q2 Write a method that accepts 9×9 array of Sudo and returns if it is a valid state of sudoku. (Empty cells denoted by 0’s).
some networking concepts ie. TCP and about my experiences with DB.
Q1 LLD and HLD about a functionality in my project.
Q1 Design a battleship game; wanted all classes and interfaces and method signatures.
Q2 Difference bwn Virtual and physical memory (asked in a twisted way)
Discussions about current project and the work I had done earlier
Design a class whos job is to provide an id to other parts of application, one id can be used by one person at a time.Also the callers will come with an id; our job is to say YES or No to whether he can use it. If some other person came with the same id we have to return false until the first caller is done with it.
I gave him HashSet and array of booleans approach, he wanted something else (kind of bitvectors)
I misinterpreted this questions but still coded it out completely, lol
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience
- Arista Networks Internship (On campus)
- PayTM Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview (On Campus)
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer
- PayU Interview Experience – Senior Software Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Druva Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)