Microsoft came for Full Time IDC recruitment in our campus.
Online test on CoCubes contains 3 Coding Questions (Only Function to complete)
- Find the nth number that contains the digit k or is divisible by k. (2 <= k <= 9)
if n = 15 & k = 3
Answer : 33
(3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 21, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33)
- Add two binary number represented as strings.
Example - num1 = 101101 & num2 = 1011 Answer : 111000
- Find the sum of all nodes that have no child at minimum level. Return -1 if root is NULL
5 / \ 2 6 /\ /\ 7 3 9 4 / \ 8 3
Answer: 14 (7+3+4)
After this round 11 are shortlisted for direct interview. I was one of them.
Many are selected form Group Fly round where they were asked to do paper coding.
After Group Fly 14 more are selected for interviews.
Face to Face Technical Interview Round (35 minutes)
- Discussion on Project?
- Difference between Process & Thread?
- How web browsers use process & Threads, which is faster firefox or chrome and how?
- How a Quad Core processor works?
- What is tail command?
- Given a very large file of unknown size, how will you print the last n lines (Number of lines not known)?
- Write a program to connect next left node in a binary tree. Also first node of each level should be pointing to last node of next level? (Without using Queue)
- Write a program to reverse a linked list in group of given size?
Some Questions asked to my Friends –
- Write a program for LRU Scheduling Implementation?
- How a task manager works in Windows?
Out of 25 only 2 are selected by Microsoft IDC. I was not one of them. Most of us are eliminated after First Technical Interview.
In coding round the selection is based on time taken to make the code (Since codes are easy). Mine were not efficient. So try to complete as early as possible.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 45
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 37B
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 166
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 89 (For SDE-2)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 88 (For SDE-2)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 88 (For SDE-1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 135 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 68 (For SDE)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 64 (For SDE-2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 57 (For SDE)