1. Find square root of number without using sqrt function
2. Given a directed graph. Construct another graph from given graph such that if path exists from vertices A to vertices B and from B to C, then path from A to C and from C to A also should exists.
3. Write function which takes array of elements A and array of elements B and outputs (A-B)U(B-A).
4. Implement hashmap on your own. Write good hashing function for string.
Last round on some design questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 91 (2 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 92 (1.8 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 yrs experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Paytm Interview Experience (<2 yrs Experienced FrontEnd)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience ( 4 yrs Experienced )
- PayU Interview Experience (3+ yrs Experienced )
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Engineer (2+ Yrs Experienced) September 2020
- Vymo Interview (For 2 Yrs. Experienced)
- Oracle Gandhinagar Interview (3 Yrs Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 37B
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience| Set 44
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 62 (On-Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 61 (On-Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 65 (On-Campus for Internship IT and IDC)