Coding Round :
2. Do not remember second question but it was on binary tree.
Group-fly round :
Remove repeating charaters from a given string in O(1) space and O(n) time , where n is the length
of the given string.
F2F Interview 1 :
The interviewer firest disccused about my projects , specially my data mining project.
Then he asked me to write standard edit distace code and then to optimize it in terms of space, I did it in O(2*n) instead of O(n*m).
Aecond question was this : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/majority-element/
F2F Interview 2:
2. Question on linked list and involved swapping of nodes, do not remember the exact question.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 88 (For SDE-1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 131
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 75 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 88 (For SDE-2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 135 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft IDC FTE Interview Experience