Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 72 (For Software Engineer)
Online Round on Hackerrank – 1 Hr:
1. Maximum product sub-array.
2. Building bridges across cities. Find the maximum number of bridges that can be built.
1. Find the median of two sorted arrays.
2. Store a mirrored matrix ( Mat[i][j] == Mat[j][i] ) efficiently.
1. Stream of urls coming, find out top trending topics
General discussion around designing such a system in a distributed setup.
2. Discussion on designing a spam email detection system.
1. Rotate a given array.
2. Count frequencies of elements in an array.
1. Connect nodes at the same level in a binary tree.
2. Design a LRU cache
3. Find a given word in a board of characters
Would like to thank geeksforgeeks for the big collection of relevant interview questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!