Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
Here goes my experience.
1) Level order traversal of a binary tree. Extend or modify the code to zig zag traversal.
Face to Face Round 1 :
1) Questions about my previous work.
2) Sort an array of 0’s, 1’s, 2’s.
Face to Face Round 2 :
1) Print last n lines of a file
2) Right and Top view of a binary tree
Face to Face Round 3 ( Hiring Manger) :
1) Questions about my previous company work and why would I want to shift.
2) Given a matrix which is spirally sorted. Remove an element and insert another element without messing up with the sorted order. More importance was given to coding
Face to Face Round 4 ( Bar Raiser ) :
1) Given an array filled up with 1 to n^2 in randomized order. Fill it in a square matrix of size n.
2) Give test cases for atoi function.
A big Thanks to GeeksforGeeks for providing such a brilliant platform for interview preparation. Keep up the good work 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.