Here goes my experience.
1) Level order traversal of a binary tree. Extend or modify the code to zig zag traversal.
Face to Face Round 1 :
1) Questions about my previous work.
2) Sort an array of 0’s, 1’s, 2’s.
Face to Face Round 2 :
1) Print last n lines of a file
2) Right and Top view of a binary tree
Face to Face Round 3 ( Hiring Manger) :
1) Questions about my previous company work and why would I want to shift.
2) Given a matrix which is spirally sorted. Remove an element and insert another element without messing up with the sorted order. More importance was given to coding
Face to Face Round 4 ( Bar Raiser ) :
1) Given an array filled up with 1 to n^2 in randomized order. Fill it in a square matrix of size n.
2) Give test cases for atoi function.
A big Thanks to GeeksforGeeks for providing such a brilliant platform for interview preparation. Keep up the good work 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.