Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
15 MCQS were asked on c,c++, OS.
1) Given a linked list of co-ordinates where adjacent points either form a vertical line or a horizontal line. Delete points from the linked list which are in the middle of the line
Eg: (0,10) -> (1,10)->(5,10) -> (10,10) | (10,5) -> (20,5) -> (40,5) should be changed to (0,10) -> (10,10) | (10,5) ->(40,5)
2) Given a sorted array,convert it into bst
The code should be written on paper and should be error free. No extra space should be used.
1) Given a linkedlist of moves of 2 players in tic-tac-toe game . Find who has won the game.
1) Given a pile of 9 objects. 2 players take turns to pick 1 , 2 or 3 objects . The last one to pick is the looser. What is the winning strategy? wining strategy for 9 coins
2) Asked to how to design a cache for dns records. I have told different approaches like First-in-First-Out, less frequently used,least recently used… He asked me to tell the strategy and code it. I told LRU and implemented this.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!