Round 1 was Aptitude Test . It was held on Cocube Platform . There were 3 Code to complete in 90 Minutes . The eligibility for giving Aptitude was cgpa >7 .The Set of Question was different for everyone .
I got the following 3 codes
1 . find the first non-repeating character in string . return its index . (2 Marks )
2 . evaluate string expression and return result . I/P = 2+3*5+8 O/P = 25 ( 3 Marks)
input was in the form of string
3. I don’t remember exactly but It was Robot want to reach to the rightmost bottom of array so minimum amount of energy he required . A 2×2 matrix was given containing the energy reguiurd for next move.
It was a DP problem. ( 5 Marks)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 175 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for Internship)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 10 (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Coding Mart Interview Experience
- IIITH LEEE for CSD Interview Experience