Round 1 was Aptitude Test . It was held on Cocube Platform . There were 3 Code to complete in 90 Minutes . The eligibility for giving Aptitude was cgpa >7 .The Set of Question was different for everyone .
I got the following 3 codes
1 . find the first non-repeating character in string . return its index . (2 Marks )
2 . evaluate string expression and return result . I/P = 2+3*5+8 O/P = 25 ( 3 Marks)
input was in the form of string
3. I don’t remember exactly but It was Robot want to reach to the rightmost bottom of array so minimum amount of energy he required . A 2×2 matrix was given containing the energy reguiurd for next move.
It was a DP problem. ( 5 Marks)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 175 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 164 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Money View Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer