About Me: 6.5 Years experienced professional.
Round 0: Hacker rank 90 min online test.
- Given a string, return whether string is valid or invalid. A valid string is one which has each character repeating the same no of times as any other character. Also, if, at most one character appears unmatched no of times than rest of the characters, its also a valid string. All other strings are invalid.
Solution :GeeksforGeeks Link
- Given a TV remote: The keypad numbered from 0 – 9 is also mapped to alphabets (a-z) [i.e. 1-a, b, c; 2-d, e, f; so on]. Also given is a long list of channel names. User will provide an input i.e. digit string – Task is to display all channel names that start with the different string combinations that are produced through user input. [i.e. Input ’12’ will correspond to combinations ‘ad’ ‘ae’ ‘af’ ‘bd’ ‘be’ ‘bf’ ‘cd’ ‘ce’ ‘cf’. Hence display all channel names that start with these combinations].
- Given two strings, find out minimum no of operations required to convert string 1 to string 2. The only operations allowed are Insert, Delete, Replace. [‘Edit Distance’ Problem]
- Output of a small piece of code – Judging the property that when a process is killed, corresponding Threads also get killed.
- A log file of a server is given. Data is stored in form of [IP, timestamp] tuple for the IP that hit the server at the given timestamp. Give an algorithm to find top 10 hits in last 5 mins.
- Given a Binary tree with nextsibling pointer. Populate nextsibling, using constant space (i.e no queue etc).
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 93 (4 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 91 (2 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 92 (1.8 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.