This was for Bing team.
First Round-(Skype Call)
3 PS/DS questions. All of them were questions which involved application of standard problems.
After that I was called to Hyderabad for a day long drive. 3 Interviews with managers, 1 with partner.
- A book is given, write a function where input is line number and output is content of the line. This involved discussion, optimisation where the problem evolved into designing a cache.
- Function to fill sibling pointer in a binary tree.
- Design system which tells how many stations exist between 2 stations and trains which run between them.
- Design a system like one which facebook has, where you get live feeds from your friend.
- Find an element in an array such that all numbers before it are increasing and after that are decreasing.
- Past Experience based questions.
- Process and thread questions.
- A company which uses mac laptops as well as mac servers, wants to shift to windows server, but doesn’t want to replace mac laptops. Whats can be done?
This article is contributed by Aditi. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.