Online test on CoCubes contains 3 Coding Questions (Only Function to complete)
1. Given a number N find the binary conversation of node is palindrome or not if yes return set bit in that number else return -1.
Using of extra space is not allowed
Example - if n = 7 Answer: 3
2. Given an array and a number x find the numbers of pairs of numbers of 3 no. With sum equal to x else return -1;
Example - a = 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 & x = 27 Answer: 3
3. Given linked list segregate even & odd node reverse even node and append at the end of odd node.
Example – 1 ----2 -----3-----4-----5-----6 Answer: 1-----3-----5------6-----4-----2
After this round 11 are shortlisted for direct interview. I was one of them.
Many are selected form Group Fly round where they were asked to do paper coding.
After Group Fly 4 more are selected for interviews.
Face to Face Technical Interview Round (35 minutes)
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. How was the first round?
3. Encode the string in place-
4. Encode the string in place-
(Check all the boundary cases length is >10& use relloc to provide extra space)
Out of 15 only 5 are selected by Microsoft IDC. I was not one of them. Most of us are eliminated after First Technical Interview.
In coding round the selection is based on time taken to make the code (Since codes are easy) & efficiency of the code. So try to complete as early as possible.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 122 (Off-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 121 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 118 (On-Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 124 (On Campus for IDC)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Vizury Interview Experience | Set 2 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience | Set 6
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 165 (Software Engineer)
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE111)