Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
1st Round :
3) Delete all nodes whose value is greater than K
2nd Round (1 hr 30 mins)
1) Clone a Binary Tree
2) There is a rack of shelves having balls of red and blue in each row . Retrieve all identical rows.
3) There is a rack of shelves having balls of red and blue in each row . Retrieve all unique rows.
4) How u will remove duplicates in an stream of Integers
5) What Data structure you will use to identify unique elements and discard duplicates.
3rd Round (1 hr 30 Mins)
1) Given an Infinite stream of strings as AAAAABBBCCDDDEEE… How will you arrange characters so that string become unique without duplicates . Return true if it is possible to arrange else return -1. Ex . AAABBCCDEF – O/p ABABCDCEF : Possible . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB : Not possible
1) Given Co-ordinates of x and y in an input array Identify if square can be formed at any point of time via coordinates if so return true;
2) Given a Pre-Order Traversal of BST convert it into BST.
3) Identify Leaves of BST through Pre Order without constructing it.
It gave me a Lot of Learning to think out of Box. Thanks GFG .
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.