I recently interviewed with MS Hyderabad for Core Services Engineering team.
Please find the questions asked below –
Round 1 –
- Two tables employee (contains name and Id) and employee details having work experience history (contains Id, fromYear, toYear) – find out all the employees who worked w/o career break.
- Java implementation for the same.
- From the same table list the name, fromYear, toYear for all employee.
- Dependency Injection.
- Design patterns.
Round 2 –
- PostOrder traversal of BST – iteratively.
- Given two very large files – first contains Id and name, another one contains Id and address – you need to create 3rd file which will contain id, name, and address. -First, ask the clarifying questions and then tell the approach.
Round 3 –
1.What is microservice? And a lot of discussion around microservice vs monolithic. Advantages and disadvantages of both the architectures.
2. Cloud design patterns.
3. A lot of discussion around performance and Performance Metrics of your service.
4. If you multiply a 4 digit number – abcd – by 4, it produces another number – dbca. Solve for a, b, c, d. These belong to [0-9]
And all are distinct.
Round 4 (Hiring Manager) – In this round, the whole discussion was around my current project, its scalability and security issues. Also some design principles like – types of caching and when to use which one, the difference between sql and nosql – were asked.
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer-2 | 3+ years experienced
- Myntra Interview Experience | 5years Experienced for Senior Software Engineer
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.