I recently interviewed with MS Hyderabad for Core Services Engineering team.
Please find the questions asked below –
Round 1 –
- Two tables employee (contains name and Id) and employee details having work experience history (contains Id, fromYear, toYear) – find out all the employees who worked w/o career break.
- Java implementation for the same.
- From the same table list the name, fromYear, toYear for all employee.
- Dependency Injection.
- Design patterns.
Round 2 –
- PostOrder traversal of BST – iteratively.
- Given two very large files – first contains Id and name, another one contains Id and address – you need to create 3rd file which will contain id, name, and address. -First, ask the clarifying questions and then tell the approach.
Round 3 –
1.What is microservice? And a lot of discussion around microservice vs monolithic. Advantages and disadvantages of both the architectures.
2. Cloud design patterns.
3. A lot of discussion around performance and Performance Metrics of your service.
4. If you multiply a 4 digit number – abcd – by 4, it produces another number – dbca. Solve for a, b, c, d. These belong to [0-9]
And all are distinct.
Round 4 (Hiring Manager) – In this round, the whole discussion was around my current project, its scalability and security issues. Also some design principles like – types of caching and when to use which one, the difference between sql and nosql – were asked.
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer Android (3 Years Experienced)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Senior Associate (2-3 Years Experienced)
- Myntra Interview Experience | 5years Experienced for Senior Software Engineer
- RazorPay Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer (4 year Experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer-2 | 3+ years experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 120 (For Senior SDE)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Hyderabad Office Team(2 years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.