I had got a call through Naukri Portal . I got interview invite for a weekend drive.
Hacker rank test :
Q1 : Given relationship of child-parent for a tree for all nodes. Find the diameter of that tree.
Q2 : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-difference-between-two-elements/
3 more MCQs in test.
Q1: Given a n-ary tree. Find the longest path (top to down) with consecutive integers in increasing order
Q2: Design a RangeSet class where you can Add, Delete and search in a optimized way
E.g. add 10-20
Add – 23-28
Search (3)- output false
Search (22) – output false
Search (24) – output true
Q2: Given a tree find the next right element towards any given element in input (Level order traversal)
Q3: Count all possible distinct sums (top-down) in a binary tree.
Q3: Given 2 trees, check whether Tree A contains Tree B. (Contains mean all nodes and orientation of their children should match)
Q1: Given a string like below, it has words embedded for zero to nine, You need to calculate the sum as per the string
should be equivalent to
should be equivalent to
Output : 136
Q2: Design a tiny URL service like bit.ly
Q3: one puzzle :
Given 1 Box with 2 latches
A and B stay in different states.
A has 2 keys of latch 1
B has 2 keys of latch 2
Now user A has to send a message in a box to User B.
while sending the message A has to make sure that no one on the way reads the message. If A sends the Key along, anyone can open it and check .
How would you make sure that this threat to read the message in between, is removed.
It was a good experience, although i got reject after a few days
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Ixigo Interview Experienced for SDE2 Backend
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer-2 | 3+ years experienced
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Hyderabad Office Team(2 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer (4 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience ( 4+ years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.