Microsoft gives an opportunity to all undergraduate and postgraduate students for 2 months summer internship program. Basic criteria to apply for Microsoft internship program was to have CGPA greater than 7.0, no pending backlogs and candidates should not have participated in Microsoft internship hiring process within the last one year.
The procedure consists of mainly 2 stages. They are:-
1)Online coding round
- Online coding round:
- It was an online coding round with 3 questions and hosted on tests.mettl.com The duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes and everyone got a different set of three questions, better run-time and space complexity was awarded higher marks.
Almost 120 students were shortlisted from this round as doing all the three questions wasn’t too tough here.
In this round there are 4 technical interviews and each and every round is an elimination round.
First round is an offline writing coding round. Do write clean and correct codes, with appropriate names for variables and proper indentation.
The questions that are asked to me are-
Among 120 students who were shortlisted only 15 members are selected for next round.
In the second round of technical interview, one mentor is assigned to each person and asks programs based on the linked list, binary trees, and dynamic programming.
In the third round, we had a discussion with the project that we are mentioned in the resume.
The last round was HR interview and in this, they asked questions about the introduction, puzzles and some tricky ones.
Apart from all these they shortlist based on CGPA.
I would like to suggest to solve all problems in GeeksforGeeks and it also very helpful in understanding the gist of the subject.It also arranged all the topics like data structures and algorithms in proper structure. I sincerely thanks to GeeksforGeeks.
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 139 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.