Microsoft gives an opportunity to all undergraduate and postgraduate students for 2 months summer internship program. Basic criteria to apply for Microsoft internship program was to have CGPA greater than 7.0, no pending backlogs and candidates should not have participated in Microsoft internship hiring process for last one year.
The process have 2 rounds. They are:-
1)Online coding round
- Online coding round:
- It was an online coding round with 3 questions, hosted at tests.mettl.com. The duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes and everyone gets a different set of three questions. Better the time and space complexity greater marks.
Around 120 students were shortlisted by the time I attempted. I was one of them. In my view, questions weren’t that tough. All you need for solving is practice.
In this round there will be 4 technical interviews and every round is an elimination one.
First round is an offline writing coding round. Do write clean and correct codes, with appropriate names for variables and proper indentation.
These were the questions that I was asked to solve-
Of 120 students , 15 members were short-listed for next round.
In the second round of technical interview, one mentor will be assigned to every person and questions regarding linked list, binary trees, dynamic programming…etc., will be asked.
In the third round, we had a discussion with the project that we are mentioned in the resume.
The last round was HR interview and in this, they asked questions about the introduction, puzzles and some tricky ones.
Apart from all these they shortlist based on CGPA.
I would like to suggest to solve all problems in GeeksforGeeks and it also very helpful in understanding the gist of the subject.It also arranged all the topics like data structures and algorithms in proper structure. I sincerely thanks to GeeksforGeeks.
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 139 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.