Round 1 (Written) :
62 mcq questions in 1 hour. The level of paper was tough. Only 7 were shortlisted. The questions was based on Machine learning Algorithms, probability and counting, statistics. It was conducted on Mettl. If you are able to solve 50% part, then you can expect a call.
Round 2 (Technical Interview) :
Focus : Problem solving skills
1st question was based on the trees. I was given an input and a binary tree. My task is to delete all leave nodes whose data is equal to the given input (wait it’s not that simple, you to need to implement cascade delete in this question). I tell him the approach and it was correct. Then he told me to write the code for it. I tried and reached very close to the result but missed one condition. Then he asked few questions on neural networks, sentimental analysis. He gave me a problem that how to classify flight booking emails from other mails. I gave several ideas and approach. It was an open ended question so totally depends on the interviewer whether he likes ur idea or not. After this round 1 was over. It lasts for 50 minutes.
Tip : Practice some questions on Trees and Graphs from gfg. Also read puzzle section.
Round 3 (Face to face interview) :
Focus : Projects and Domain knowledge
he told me to introduce myself. Then he quickly jumped to my projects section and ask every project one by one in depth. He asked several thing on Neural Network, CNN, Bagging Boosting, decision trees, activation layers. How to prevent overfitting, Regularisation etc. How to mix more then one ML Algorithms. How to think, which algo should we apply in any particular scenario. That’s all about second round. It lasts for 45 min.
Verdict : None of us got selected for this profile.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Off Campus Internship 2020 Summer
- Microsoft Interview Experience for SDE Internship (On-Campus 2020)
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Zoho Machine learning Interview Experience (Zlabs)
- Zycus Interview Experience | AI/Machine Learning Engineer
- Celebal Interview Experience for Machine learning Engineer
- Infocusp Machine Learning Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience for SDE Internship 2020
- Microsoft Summer Internship Off Campus 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 60 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 65 (On-Campus for Internship IT and IDC)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 66 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 67 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 97 (On-Campus for IT Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 96 (On-Campus Internship for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 100 (On Campus for Internship on IDC and IT)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 107 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.