Microsoft Interview Experience for IDC (2Yrs Experience)
I got a call through LinkedIn. I got an interview invite for a weekend drive.
Online Coding: (1.5 hours):
- Minimum cost to delete the adjacent duplicate elements in a string
- Minimum number of times we need to roll dice so that the numbers in the dice are equal
Round 1: Problem Solving (1 hr)Convert Numbers to words
Round 2: System Design LLD (1 hr) Snake and Ladder Game
Round 3: System Design HLD (1 hr) Design BookMyShow
Round 4: Managerial Round (1 hour): This was a really senior person, who asked about location preference, why Microsoft, and why you want to leave your current company. Dived deep into the projects I worked on and their impact on the customers.
- About my accomplishments
- What I learn outside work
- The most challenging situation I have faced
- My initiatives
Round 5: HR Round (30 minutes)
- Why are you switching jobs?
- Salary expectations?
- Relocation Yes/No?
- Information about the team I will be working with and their technology stack.
Thanks to GeeksForGeeks. The whole process took around 1 month.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...