- Find all the missing numbers from an array of size N whose elements belong to the range [0, N].
2. Check whether the given linked list forms a palindrome.
- In a hypothetical scenerio, where each character is represented by a variable length ASCII value(1 Byte or 2 Byte). In this system, 1 Byte representation of character starts with 0 as the Most significant bit and 2 Byte representation of a character starts with 1 as the Most Significant Bit. A string of such unknown characters is converted into their respective Byte representation to form a resultant Byte array. This Byte array is the input we have, we need to remove the last character from the Byte array.
- Questions on my previous experience and project.
- Design a URL shortener. Asked many questions related to the design I made.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-design-a-tiny-url-or-url-shortener/
- A question related to Greedy Approach.
- An example of a situation I faced in professional experience where I was involved in the resolution of a problem or challenge being faced by the project.
- An example of a situation where I faced an obstacle in the development scenerio and how did I overcome that obstacle.
- Again questions on the previous project.
- Give an example of feedback from seniors or manager of the team. Both positive and negative.
- Strengths in Soft skills and technical skills.
- A question related to the MS Paint. Given a grid of N*N, some of the cells are colored to create a bounded figure. Similar to MS paint’s fill colour functionality, when I click a cell (x, y) outside the bounded figure all the cells outside it should be coloured with the new colour, similarly inside. Similar to this link, but since it was a bounded figure I recursed it for all 8 directions. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/flood-fill-algorithm-implement-fill-paint/
- Interview with Microsoft (office 365 Hyderabad team) at their Bengaluru office.
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer-2 | 3+ years experienced
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.