My interview was scheduled by some consultancy. I reached Microsoft Bangalore office 15 minute prior than scheduled time.
I couldn’t clear interview but the question they asked i am mentioning here.
-> Design SmartPointer Class.
-> Implement queue using two stacks.
-> Sort a given array
-> Depth of the Tree.
-> Given a binary 2D matrix; sort the martix row wise without converting binary value to decimal
-> Given an unsorted array, find a element in the array which is binary searchable. (if binary search algorithm applied on unsorted array then that element should found.)
-> Design MSPaint application.
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Livspace Interview Experience for Full-time SDE-2 (Bangalore)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | (Full time Software Engineer)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 156 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Full Time Employee - 2018
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- MatchMove Pay Interview Experience for Software Engineer role at Bangalore
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- D.E. Shaw Interview Experience for Software Developer (Full Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.