Microsoft conducted an all India drive for hiring SDE Interns(Minimum CGPA was 7 and no backlogs were allowed). They conducted a coding round in which people who solved 3 got a call or people who solved 2 and had a higher CGPA(+9) also received a call. Girls solving one problems were called for on site interview.
Round 1: Online Test
Test was conducted on Mettl.com.
- Return sum of top k elements of Array.
It was a group fly round where there were around 54 candidates. They gave us 40 minutes and four problems to solve.The four problems are as follows:
- Predict the output of a given program.
- Write operations of Stack.
- Implement substring function.
I was rejected after this round.
After this there were 4 rounds.
Thanks to geeksforgeeks team for putting such good content on website. I would advice to go through problems on website as it improves thinking and approach. It helped me a lot in every thing be it subjects, coding problems or practicing the questions.
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 110 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 139 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.