Microsoft conducted an all India drive for hiring SDE Interns(Minimum CGPA was 7 and no backlogs were allowed). They conducted a coding round in which people who solved 3 got a call or people who solved 2 and had a higher CGPA(+9) also received a call. Girls solving one problems were called for on site interview.
Round 1: Online Test
Test was conducted on Mettl.com.
- Return sum of top k elements of Array.
It was a group fly round where there were around 54 candidates. They gave us 40 minutes and four problems to solve.The four problems are as follows:
- Predict the output of a given program.
- Write operations of Stack.
- Implement substring function.
I was rejected after this round.
After this there were 4 rounds.
Thanks to geeksforgeeks team for putting such good content on website. I would advice to go through problems on website as it improves thinking and approach. It helped me a lot in every thing be it subjects, coding problems or practicing the questions.
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience - Software Engineering Internship(On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Engineer | On-Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Optum Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2019
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- DE Shaw On-Campus Internship Interview Experience 2019
- BlackRock Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2019
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.