Round 1:online test
There were 3 questions :OT
Delete m nodes after n nodes in a linkedlist
Find day of a date if 1 jan 1990 was monday
Write a program in which if it is 75 make it 80 and if it is 74 make it 70.
Round 2:Group fly
there were 2 questions :
Infix to postfix and connect nodes at same level in a binary tree
coin change, denomination problem of dp and reverse k nodes in a linkedlist suppose 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 is the linkedlist and k is 3 then output should be 3 2 1 6 5 4 8 7.
You are given a sorted array in which all elements are occurring twice except one element find that element in logn complexity
You are given a array suppose 1 2 4 6
Now output should be 48 24 12 8
This you have to do without using division operation
In this round a simple problem was given suppose you are given some files which may be dependent on each other so you have to tell all possible routes and also tell you which processes can run concurrently.He was asking me what you will do and how you will make its prgm.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | SDE - 2018
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Internship 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-campus Internship 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-Campus Internships 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Full Time Employee - 2018
- TCS NQT 2018 Interview Experience
- IBM Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Interview Experience 2018
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Codevita 7 2018 Interview Experience
- MakeMyTrip interview experience 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.