Round 1: MCQs with four sections
- Big data related
- Semiconductor and electronics-related
Compulsory to solve section 1 and section 2 and rest to solve according to the position we have applied for. I have applied for Big Data, so I have solved 3 sections 1,2,3.
Round 2: Technical Interview (30 min)
- Tell me about yourself
- What technologies do you know?
- Coding question: explain and write code to find pairs having a sum equal to k(with all approaches).
- The SQL query is given two table departments and employees find department names having employees count greater than 100.
- What are joins in SQL?
- What are Hadoop and HBase?
- If you don’t know all these technologies how will you work for the company?
- Then I asked how big data helpful in your company because it is based on semiconductors?
Round 3: Managerial + HR (40 min)
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your interests.
- What is the most challenging part of your life?
- Explain your python project.
- Have you worked on any SQL project? Then he asked about procedures and triggers.
- Asked about machine learning project from where you have learned and how?
- What you have learned in this lockdown?
- How you improved your coding skills?
- Asked about how I managed all the things in NITT?
- How you have managed your studies with sports and committee together?
- If u have given a task (which you don’t know) to complete within a time limit what will you do?
- What will you do if we will select you?
- Then I asked about the working culture of a micron.
Be honest✌. I was selected for the FTE offer of Micron Technologies.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.