1) Tell me about your projects.
2) What is your most comfortable language? [I said C/C++]
3) Write a C program to reverse a string, both iteratively and recursively. Constraints: no global/static variable should be used.
4) What is malloc() used for?
5) What happens when you don’t free dynamically allocated memory?
6) What is a process?
7) What are the elements in a PCB [Process Control Block]
8) What are the segments that a process has?
9) Given a piece of code, identify which variable will go into which section(data/ stack/ heap).
10) Why is stack made as a expandable segment?
11) What are the differences you noticed between working in WinOS Vs working in Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.