1) Tell me about your projects.
2) What is your most comfortable language? [I said C/C++]
3) Write a C program to reverse a string, both iteratively and recursively. Constraints: no global/static variable should be used.
4) What is malloc() used for?
5) What happens when you don’t free dynamically allocated memory?
6) What is a process?
7) What are the elements in a PCB [Process Control Block]
8) What are the segments that a process has?
9) Given a piece of code, identify which variable will go into which section(data/ stack/ heap).
10) Why is stack made as a expandable segment?
11) What are the differences you noticed between working in WinOS Vs working in Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- MicroFocus Interview Experience | Set 2 (On Campus)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 32 (Off Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- UBS Interview Experience - On Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- UBS interview experience (on campus)