Round 1: Round 1 for “Micro Focus” on-campus placement process was Online Aptitude Test. The Aptitude Test was conducted on HackerEarth platform. There were 50 Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and 1 coding question. MCQs included Quantitative Aptitude, Data Structures, Operating System (OS), Algorithms. Coding question asked was on Polymorphism in Java.
Round 2: Students who passed the Online Aptitude test were allowed for Round 2. Round 2 was a Technical Interview. Following are the questions asked in the Technical Interview (Interview questions were based on skills and interests mentioned in Resume):-
- Explain the projects mentioned in Resume.
- What is HashMap?
- Given a list of strings, how will you implement your own HashMap to store them? Write the code for the same. (Interviewer expected to write a hash function).
- Explain difference between Merge Sort and Quick Sort. Which sorting algorithm can be used in given different scenarios with reason.
- How can you fasten (less than O(n)) searching process for an integer stored in a sorted array. Write the code for the same. (Expected Binary Search algorithm).
- What are priority queues? How to implement it?
- What are constructors in Java?
- What is method overloading? Grilled on Oops concepts of Java with different examples.
- Write an SQL query to find the second highest salary from the employee table [empId, salary].
Round 3: Students cleared Technical Round were allowed for Round 3. Round 3 was the Managerial + HR round. Following were the questions asked in this round:-
- Tell about yourself and your family background.
- What is the importance of Data Structures?
- What are you passionate about?
- How can you solve problems faced by Mumbaikars during Monsoon due to heavy rains?
- Explain about your Internship. Various questions related to the internship work.
- What are your plans for the further studies?
- Tell 1 good and 1 bad thing about working in a Team.
- How do you select a company to work for?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Draw the architecture of the OS.
- What is Kernel?
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.