MetLife Interview Questions
MetLife is a start-up in medical e-commerce industry. Interview process is 1 online coding test followed by 2 f2f interviews.
Could not recollect the online coding test problems.
Below are the interview questions
1) Find all anagrams in a given sorted dictionary
2) Given pack of cards represented as A1,A2…A13 and B1,B2,..B13, and C1,c2,…c13 and d1,d2..d13.
You are given a file which has 51 card numbers. Only 1 card is missing. Find the missing card.
3) How do you write an order service which scales horizontally. Into how many services can you split this. An architecture/design diagram and explanation is required
3) Write JSON Parser. What are the Data Structures used for this?
4) Write DFS code. What are the Data Structures used for this?
6) In an array all elements are repeated twice except one element. Find the element.
eg: 2, 3, 4, 4, 3 — In this 2 is the element which is not repeated.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!