- Meteor helps the developer to develop in one language.
- Meteor sends data directly to the server instead of sending a HTML file which is rendered by the client.
- Meteor can provide full stack relativity which thus allows the UI to reflect the true state of the world with the minimum development effort.
Installation of Meteor :-
To start with meteor:-
1. For WINDOWS:-
• First install Chocolatey
- Pip install choco
• Run this command using an administrator command prompt
- Choco install meteor
2. For OSX/LINUX:-
• Run the following command in your terminal to install Meteor
- Curl https://install.meteor.com/ |sh
How to start project with Meteor :-
To create a new project. You have to run the following command
- meteor create project_name
To run a project in Meteor you need to run the following command:
" meteor "My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up