The process of message encryption and decryption during client-server communication using UDP server is as follows:
- The client requests the server with a file name.
- The corresponding file is opened by the server and sends the file using datagram socket.
- The sender sends the encrypted text (Xoring) with a fixed length key.
- The receiver receives the encrypted text (cipher text).
- The receiver decrypts the file using the same key (private key).
Prerequisite : Socket Programming
Input : file.txt Output : ClientSide : Received from server: 00 2C 28 28 2A 6E 3B 24 37 64 65 79 0A 00 00 Decrypted message: Hello People ServerSide : Encrypted message stored in file: 00 2C 28 28 2A 6E 3B 24 37 64 65 79 0A 00
Client Side Program:
Server Side Program:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- IPC using Message Queues
- Print colored message with different fonts and sizes in C
- TCP Server-Client implementation in C
- UDP Server-Client implementation in C
- Reverse a string in C/C++ using Client Server model
- Socket Programming in C/C++: Handling multiple clients on server without multi threading
- How does Volatile qualifier of C works in Computing System
- Header files in C/C++ with Examples
- C Programming For Beginners - A 20 Day Curriculum!
- Tr0ll 3 Walkthrough of Check the Flag or CTF Problem
- What are the C programming concepts used as Data Structures
- Array of Structures vs. Array within a Structure in C/C++
- Difference between Identifiers and Variables in C
- Computer Networks Quiz | IP Addressing | Question 10