The process of message encryption and decryption during client-server communication using UDP server is as follows:
- The client requests the server with a file name.
- The corresponding file is opened by the server and sends the file using datagram socket.
- The sender sends the encrypted text (Xoring) with a fixed length key.
- The receiver receives the encrypted text (cipher text).
- The receiver decrypts the file using the same key (private key).
Prerequisite : Socket Programming
Input : file.txt Output : ClientSide : Received from server: 00 2C 28 28 2A 6E 3B 24 37 64 65 79 0A 00 00 Decrypted message: Hello People ServerSide : Encrypted message stored in file: 00 2C 28 28 2A 6E 3B 24 37 64 65 79 0A 00
Client Side Program:
Server Side Program: