Merkle Sokrati Interview Experience for Software Design Engineer Intern
Merkle Sokrati is India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search, and big data analytics firm, with proprietary algorithms, artificial intelligence, and automation at its backbone.
Application Process: Soon after applying for the Software Design Engineer Intern position, I got a call where I was asked to introduce myself and schedule a phone interview. Each further round was an elimination round.
Round 1(Phone Interview): I got a phone call on the scheduled date.
- At first, I was asked to introduce myself and tell about my experiences. Then the interviewer began asking questions on Object-Oriented Programming(OOP).
- The questions covered almost all Object-Oriented Programming concepts. I was also asked to explain JDK, JVM, and JRE. Finally, I had to tell SQL query about finding the second maximum entry.
- It was a 45 minutes interview and a week later I got an invitation to the Technical Interview.
Round 2(Technical Interview): This interview was face-to-face on Microsoft Teams.
- It began with my introduction. I was asked to explain one of the projects mentioned in my resume and few other questions on the project and the tech stack used.
- Then began the coding interview. It was on a live code pairing site.
- It was a 30 minutes interview and I was asked the below problem. Problem: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merging-elements-two-different-arrays-alternatively-third-array/
- I had to write the entire code for the problem and run few test cases.
- I was able to solve the problem and a week later I came to know that I had cleared both rounds and had to take a psychometric test.
Round 3(Psychometric Test): The test consisted of 100 questions without a time limit. They were based on the company’s values and general ethics.
Two days later I got my offer for Software Design Engineer Intern Position at Merkle Sokrati.
Only a few applicants finally got the offer and I was one of them.