Prerequisites: Working with PDF files in Python
There are many libraries for manipulating PDF files in Python but all are using when that all PDF files already downloaded in your local machine. But what if your target PDF files are in Remote server, you have only URLs of files and no required download in your machine or compute server. Here We will discuss this problem and solution for the same.
Here we use the library of Python PyPDF2 for merging PDFs.
pip install PyPDF2
We will merge the same pdf file twice. Link to the pdf file used is here
Below is the implementation.
The merged pdf file created is here
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Send PDF File through Email using pdf-mail module
- How are variables stored in Python - Stack or Heap?
- Python | Convert Image to Pdf using img2pdf module
- Python | Reading contents of PDF using OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- Exporting PDF Data using Python
- Extract text from PDF File using Python
- PDF Redaction using Python
- Convert PDF to Image using Python
- Build an Application to extract URL and Metadata from a PDF using Python
- Convert PDF File Text to Audio Speech using Python
- Add Watermark to PDF using PyPDF4 in Python
- Modifying PDF file using Python
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- Encrypt and Decrypt PDF using PyPDF2
- Python Convert Html to PDF
- Python | Scipy stats.halfgennorm.pdf() method
- Python | Scipy stats.hypsecant.pdf() method
- Convert Docx to Pdf usinf docx2pdf Module in Python
- Working with PDF files in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.