There are two sorted arrays. First one is of size m+n containing only m elements. Another one is of size n and contains n elements. Merge these two arrays into the first array of size m+n such that the output is sorted.
Input: array with m+n elements (mPlusN).
NA => Value is not filled/available in array mPlusN. There should be n such array blocks.
Input: array with n elements (N).
Output: N merged into mPlusN (Modified mPlusN)
Let first array be mPlusN and other array be N 1) Move m elements of mPlusN to end. 2) Start from nth element of mPlusN and 0th element of N and merge them into mPlusN.
Below is the implementation of the above algorithm :
2 5 7 8 9 13 15 20 25
Time Complexity: O(m+n)
Please write comment if you find any bug in the above program or a better way to solve the same problem.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Maximize the size of array by deleting exactly k sub-arrays to make array prime
- Count number of permutation of an Array having no SubArray of size two or more from original Array
- Reverse an array in groups of given size
- Find Maximum XOR value of a sub-array of size k
- Find an array of size N having exactly K subarrays with sum S
- Count Inversions of size three in a given array
- Greatest contiguous sub-array of size K
- Subsequences of size three in an array whose sum is divisible by m
- Find if there is any subset of size K with 0 sum in an array of -1 and +1
- Generate an array of size N according to the given rules
- Create an array of size N with sum S such that no subarray exists with sum S or S-K
- Reverse an array in groups of given size | Set 2 (Variations of Set 1 )
- Smallest subarray whose sum is multiple of array size
- Count the Arithmetic sequences in the Array of size at least 3
- Maximum size of sub-array that satisfies the given condition
- Find a subarray whose sum is divisible by size of the array
- Check given array of size n can represent BST of n levels or not
- Check if a key is present in every segment of size k in an array
- Find an array of size N that satisfies the given conditions
- Size of the largest divisible subset in an Array