Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee | On-Campus 2022
The process includes 3 rounds to qualify for the offer:
Round 1(APTITUDE ROUND): The aptitude round comprises medium level aptitude questions for a duration of around 90 mins. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/aptitude-questions-and-answers/ this will be useful to get through the aptitude round.
Round 2(TECHNICAL INTERVIEW): Mainly based on the resume and core CS concepts of DBMS and Operating Systems. About 25 people were shortlisted after the aptitude test.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about the projects you’ve done.
- Explain the Round Robin Scheduling Algorithm.
- Python libraries you’ve used.
- Different Types of Joins in MySQL.
- Pointers in C.
- Difference between Python and other programming languages.
- Difference between Union and Structures in C
Round 3(MANAGERIAL/HR INTERVIEW): 10 people were shortlisted after the technical interview. Depends on the interviewer. Some were asked purely HR-related questions. I was tested on my Operating Systems Knowledge.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your project (a particular one from my resume).
- What are your interests when it comes to technology?
- Tell me about the scenarios which lead to a deadlock.
- Scheduling Algorithms – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/cpu-scheduling-in-operating-systems/ – FCFS, SJF, Round Robin.
- Drawbacks of the above algorithms.
- Multiprocessors in operating systems.
- Starvation https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/starvation-and-aging-in-operating-systems/
- One of the most difficult situations you have faced in college so far and how did you overcome it?
He also explained the technologies they work with and the company’s ethics.
FINAL RESULT: Pending
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!