Problem Statement: Write a menu-driven program for using switch-case with following features:
- Store Contact numbers of people
- Search for the Contact numbers using their names
- Search for the Contact numbers using their number
- Delete a Contact number
- Update a Contact number
Approach: The idea is to use switch case for switching the case for menu-driven program for the phonebook directory and store the contact number in the hash-map and search the contact in the hash-map in O(1) time.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Implement Phone Directory using Hashing
- Print all possible words from phone digits
- MyHelper (Access your phone from anywhere without Internet)
- Find the last two missing digits of the given phone number
- Program for array rotation
- Write a program to reverse an array or string
- Program to convert a given number to words
- OpenCV C++ Program to play a video
- OpenCV C++ Program to blur a Video
- OpenCV C++ Program to create a single colored blank image
- OpenCV C++ Program to blur an image
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image
- OpenCV C++ Program for coin detection
- OpenCV Python program for Vehicle detection in a Video frame
- Program to check if an array is sorted or not (Iterative and Recursive)
- Opencv Python program for Face Detection
- Program to find the number of persons wearing white hat
- OpenCV Python Program to analyze an image using Histogram
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Program to print the diamond shape
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.