Round 1: Written Test :
It consisted of aptitude, Java/C++ questions(based on profile), Questions on DS/Algo (have to code on online compiler).
Round 2: Technical Interview Round:
Questions in depth about background and tech stack mentioned in Resume.
1 Q on DS : Given BTree having next pointer, we need to populate successor for each and every node in BTree.
Question on Design Patterns(Singleton, Adapter, Factory), TDD, BDD, Solid principles.
Round 3: Technical Interview Round:
Questions on current project in detail and challenges involved in it.
2Q on Linked List :
- Convert BTree to Singly Linked List.
- Reverse node pairs in Linked List.
Discussion on time-space complexities for the solutions provided.
Round 4: Technical Interview Round:
1 Stack Q:
Create a stack DS which also provides min operation in O(1) time along with standard operations.
1 LinkedList Q:
Delete a node in Linked List given the pointer only to node to be deleted.
Given an positive integer n, we need to output number of 2’s present in numbers from 0 to n.
Rest of the discussion went on about my current role and my expectations.
Round 5: HR Round:
Asked if I know about mentor graphics and the domain. Few HR questions further.
Overall, Interview process was smooth and easy.
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | (On Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience| Set 6 (On-Campus for Freshers)
- Mentor Graphics On-Campus Interview Experience 2019
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Graphics SW Engineer Position)
- OneTrust- Software Developer Interview
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.