Round 1: Written Test :
It consisted of aptitude, Java/C++ questions(based on profile), Questions on DS/Algo (have to code on online compiler).
Round 2: Technical Interview Round:
Questions in depth about background and tech stack mentioned in Resume.
1 Q on DS : Given BTree having next pointer, we need to populate successor for each and every node in BTree.
Question on Design Patterns(Singleton, Adapter, Factory), TDD, BDD, Solid principles.
Round 3: Technical Interview Round:
Questions on current project in detail and challenges involved in it.
2Q on Linked List :
- Convert BTree to Singly Linked List.
- Reverse node pairs in Linked List.
Discussion on time-space complexities for the solutions provided.
Round 4: Technical Interview Round:
1 Stack Q:
Create a stack DS which also provides min operation in O(1) time along with standard operations.
1 LinkedList Q:
Delete a node in Linked List given the pointer only to node to be deleted.
Given an positive integer n, we need to output number of 2’s present in numbers from 0 to n.
Rest of the discussion went on about my current role and my expectations.
Round 5: HR Round:
Asked if I know about mentor graphics and the domain. Few HR questions further.
Overall, Interview process was smooth and easy.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Improved By : Abhishek Jindal 1
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer
- PayU Interview Experience – Senior Software Engineer
- HSBC On campus (For Strikers and Acers)