Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a code for implementation of doubly linked list with use of single pointer in each node.
This question is solved and very well explained at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6828.
We also recommend to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_linked_list
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 2
- XOR Linked List - A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 1
- Difference between Singly linked list and Doubly linked list
- Construct a Doubly linked linked list from 2D Matrix
- Reverse a Doubly Linked List | Set-2
- Doubly Linked List Tutorial
- Reverse a Doubly Linked List
- QuickSort on Doubly Linked List
- Implementation of Deque using doubly linked list
- Rotate Doubly linked list by N nodes
- Priority Queue using doubly linked list
- Reverse a Doubly linked list using recursion
- Reverse a doubly circular linked list
- Insertion Sort for Doubly Linked List
- Delete all the even nodes from a Doubly Linked List