Circuit branches were allowed (test was different based on streams).
For CSE :
Round1 (offline) –
Written test-50 multiple choice questions.
Questions mostly covered from C code snippets, pointers and some aptitude questions.
10 students are short listed for next round.
Round 2 (in their office) –
They have given us 3 coding questions based on
Bit algorithms, strings and pointers.
Round 3 (Technical round) –
They have asked the approach of written coding questions with detailed explanation and also from round -1 paper.
Questions were on C like pointers, Storage classes, pass by value & pass by reference and memory allocation.
Also covered from data structures like Linked list (reverse of a linked list & middle element of a linked list).
Being confident and honesty plays a major role.
Round 4 (HR) –
Basic HR questions.
Finally 4 students were selected.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience | Set 2
- TinyOwl Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Edifecs Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1(On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | Set (On-Campus)
- Zebra Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- Aristocrat Technologies Interview Experience | Experienced
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.